For those of you who have followed my blog from the beginning, you know that I am not only a fan of Toft Touch Soaps but I am a fan of Donna Toft (owner) herself.
It is not often that you get to buy a quality product made by an amazing person but that is exactly what you get from Toft Touch Soaps.
Donna's philosophy on her business is simple in concept but hard to translate to people who have not met Donna or experienced her soaps. All she wants is to make a high quality product that she can feel good about. Donna is all about her customers. She cares about our skin and wants to actively make our lives better with her products.
Donna did not start a business to make a million dollars. She started it because she is passionate about her product and it's qualities. She has been in the soap business for 12 years. Her product is tried, tested and proven to be fantasic.
A Local Luxury.
Here is why I like Donna's products:
1. She is local (for me). I really enjoy purchasing locally.
2. I trust her with my hair and skin. My skin "freaked" out when we moved into our new house and she was able to tell me exactly what I needed to use to help even me out.
3. My skin cleared up very shortly after beginning to use her product. (Same for my husband, sister, multiple friends...)
4. She milks her own goats twice a day to be able to supply us with an amazing product.
5. Last but not least...Donna is an amazing person. She has a warmth about her that immediately draws you in.
Here is a bit about my day with Donna and the Goats. (Special Guest, My Friend Mary)
First on the agenda. Love on the goats!
|Mary made a friend.|
Then, to the garden:
|Donna had Mary's full attention when it came to gardening topics.|
We had a great day. Both Mary and I were beaming when we got back into the car. Just wonderful.
Primp Your Stuff Wednesdays