It is so nice to be recognized for the hard work I put into my blog. It is extra nice to be recognized by someone with a blog that I follow and love!
She does some amazing work with furniture. This is one of my favorite pieces by Jeanne:
I love the colors and distressing. :)
OK. Here are the rules for the award:
1. Thank the blogger who nominated you.
2. Include a link to their site.
3. Include award image on your post.
4. Include award image on your blog site.
5. Give 7 random facts about yourself.
6. Nominate 15 other people for the award and tell why they were nominated.
7. Include links to the site of bloggers nominated.
8. Notify the bloggers you have nominated.
Items 1, 2, 3, & 4 - Done
7 Random Facts About Me
1. My husband is my high school sweetheart and we just celebrated our 10 year wedding anniversary.
2. I reread at least 1 Harry Potter book every summer.
3. I am also an extremely dedicated 1st grade teacher. I jump out of bed every morning, excited to go to work because it is my true calling.
4. I have serious texture issues. Can't touch: pewter, frosted glass, crunchy snow...
5. I have a sister that lives too far away and I miss her.
6. I never walk barefoot.
7. I have a house full of animals: 3 Dogs and 2 Cats
And Now for My Nominees
1. East Street Design - Fabulous Furniture
2. Leisure Living - Fabulous Furniture
3. My Passion for Decor - Fabulous Furniture
4. The Salvage Collection - Breaking Furniture Boundaries.
5. Town and Country Living - Great Decor and House Walks
6.Turn Style Vogue - Inspiring Pieces
7.Clutter Free Classroom - Fantastic Organization for teachers
8. A Ruffled Nest - A Friend and Fabulous Blogger
9.Bad Rabbit Vintage - Fun and Decorative Painting
10. Mod Vintage Life - I love the Open House Sunday Feature
11. Sophia's - Great Glazing Tips
12. West Furniture Revival - Great Monday Features
13-15. Yet to be discovered!